Thursday 1 August 2013

Honda 1972 CB750K2 project - Cafe Racer

Honda 1972 CB750K2
Cafe Racer
 Restoration Project

Get involved now at the very start of this new and exciting project. If you invest now before we start the project you can end up with a custom cafe racer of your choice at the fraction of the cost. Contribute to the way the bike is built so you end up with your ultimate dream machine. Just read on and if your are interested drop use a line.

I have this complete CB750 which has a very good motor and gearbox. I have restored the tank and side covers to original. The rest of the bike needs much attention. I have been thinking of converting it into a cafe racer. I see allot of these types of projects now and considering I have lots of parts from lots of different bikes lying around in the workshop, I could easily build a very nice custom cafe racer.

The tank below is off a 1981 Ducati MHR900. This would be a good start.

Other bits I have are as follows:
  • Suzuki GSXR750 2007 front upside down forks
  • Top triple clamp Suzuki GSXR750 2007
  • Bottom triple clamp Kawasaki ZX9R 1995
  • Clip on handlebars and switch gear from several different bikes
  • Rear sets and footpegs from 2004 GSXR600 
  • and much much more.
If any bloggers are interested why don't you drop me a line and perhaps it could become your custom built bike.

Also look at www.classicmotorcycleshed.com.au for other motorcycles and parts we have for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment